Frequently Asked Questions
We are open to the public, however to gain full benefits one must become a member through registration and subscription. The public is served on daily basis and pays M70.00 daily fee for using our facilities.
The nature of combat requires tactical clothing, however, rangers are required to cloth comfortably to allow free movement of hands and feet. This is also a safety precaution for handling firearms.
All rangers are required to bring own ammunition. We do not sell ammunition at the range currently until we have fully established our gun and ammunition shop.
Once paid a daily fee or registered as a member one is free to shoot as much as they want.
- Any person violating the rules and regulations shall be expelled from the grounds and may lose their membership privileges.
- ALWAYS treat every and all firearms as if they are loaded.
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle (end of the barrel where the bullet exits) pointed downrange (toward the target).
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are pointed at your target and ready to shoot.
- ONLY shoot at YOUR designated target. Anyone observed shooting at anything in the range except their specifically designated and allowable target will be immediately and permanently removed from the range.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARM HANDLING AND MANIPULATION, CLEANING OR LOADING OF MAGAZINES IN THE PARKING LOT, unless supervised by designated range masters or safety officers, other than inside of the shooting range.
- When at the shooting area, NO one is allowed to touch their firearm unless at the firing line.
- All firearms brought into premises MUST be secured in a case, bag or holster until safely inside the shooting range. No one will be allowed to shoot without a holster, preferably outside waist belt holster (OWB).
- All first-time members, guests must participate in .303 Orientation.
- NEVER bring a loaded firearm into or out of the shooting range. If your firearm malfunctions and you are unable to safely correct the issue, place the firearm on the ground, facing downrange, and notify .303 range personnel immediately.
- Commands issued by designated .303 personnel MUST be obeyed immediately and without question.
- Alcohol or drug use before or while shooting is strictly prohibited. Any person suspected of drug or alcohol use will not be allowed in the range and will be asked to leave the premises.
- When a shooter approaches a firing line, all people within the range must remain quite until the shooter is safe and holstered.
Pictures at the range are not allowed. If you need to take pictures please request assistance of the range master or .303 personnel. They will take the pictures you require for you.